Andrew is a preferred provider with many insurance companies including:
- Regence Blue Shield/Uniform
- First Choice Health Network
- He also works with auto accident, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and Labor & Industries (L&I) clients.
- If you do not see your insurance listed, you are welcome to contact Andrew to see if he is a provider with your insurance company.
For insurance coverage, you will need a prescription from your chiropractor, medical doctor, or naturopathic doctor. If you need assistance finding a chiropractor or doctor, we have a large referral base in Lacey, Olympia and Tumwater and will be glad to help find a good fit for you. Just give us a call.
Because massage therapy must be medically necessary for insurances to reimburse us, your prescription must include the following to be valid:
- Co-pays are due at time of service.
- You are responsible for knowing if you have massage therapy coverage on your plan. Please verify your coverage with your insurance provider before your visit.
When ordered by your physician, workers compensation covers massage therapy. If you’ve been diagnosed with a work related injury, ask your physician if massage therapy is right for you. Massage can be beneficial to any injury involving soft tissue and can decrease pain, improve mobility and decrease muscle spasms and help get you back to full time work.
We will need:
We will need:
- L&I Claim # and name of your adjuster.
- Prescription from your Physician or Chiropractor.
- L&I allows 6 initial visits and we can request another 6 if medically necessary.